Current In-kind needs
If you're interested in providing any of the following gift in-kind donations to Teen Living Programs please complete the form below. Please keep in mind we are not able to accept all in-kind donations, as our needs vary based on seasonality, availability of storage, and the needs of our current clients.
- GIFT CARDS
- gift cards ($10-$30 to grocery and clothing stores)
- chips, granola bars, noodle cups, fruit cups, trail mix, and juice boxes
- men’s underwear (briefs preferred) S – XL
- women’s bras (sizes 36 A, B, C; 38 B, C, D; 40 C, D, DD; 42 C, D, DD) and underwear (sizes: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12)
- men’s and women’s belts (casual and formal)
- SCHOOL SUPPLIES
- scientific calculators
- flash drives
- board games
- personal lock boxes
Want to Donate In-Kind Gifts to TLP?
Please complete the form below, to see if your items can be utilized by TLP, or to organize an in-kind drive of your own.
Items must be dropped off at TLP's Administrative office. Contact Kristen Freeland at kfreeland@tlpchicago or 312-569-5700 x 226 to schedule a time to drop off your gift in-kind items.